Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing #14 ( The Technorati Experience)

I think technorati is interesting. I would love to be able to have been like the founders--on the cutting edge of internet technology as it unfolded, with enough intellect and sense to realize that I could make oodles of money with a simple idea. Alas, I have just enough intellect to be a teacher, and will watch as my students make oodles of money with simple ideas!

I appreciate the fact that the technoraties are doing all of the leg work for me. The "authority" ratings were especially helpful, given that I have already expressed that I was unsure of blog authors credibility. Not that the authority rating is a guarantee, but I would hope that tens of thousands of folks looking a blog are not all reading garbage.

I found a blog on rearing a toddler (mamma blogga), that had some good posts, and I commented on a couple. I'll keep searching, my reader is getting quite full though, when there are over 100 things to read I just mark them all as read and start over! Information overload!

No comments: