Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #21(The Podcast Experience)

I have been looking forward to this thing, because I have been very interested in learning how to do podcasts. I did learn that the name is not from i-pod, which I originally thought--so now I feel doubly smart.

As I do not have a mic, my photostory is not narrated. I did however find royalty free music using the library resources page. It was fun, and it was very easy.

I think that this could be really great for struggling readers. They could read their book and make it a podcast, then listen to themselves read. Or others. ESL kids would also greatly benefit, and I wouldn't be stuck trying to find one of those old tape recorders that no one has anymore.

I also think that the kids would love to make their fairy tales and pourquois into podcasts. They spend a lot of time on the illustrations, and then to scan them and have the narration would be priceless.

Without further ado, I give you:


No comments: